Giving your students a Zest for Life
Providing motivational talks to help your students manage their emotions, workload and mindset, so that they can achieve their full potential.
MindZest School Sessions
- Do you want to support the young people in your school?
- Do you want to help build students’ confidence, resilience and self-awareness?
- Do you want an affordable yet effective means to improve students’ performance in exams?
If so, find out more about how we can help your students.
About MindZest School Sessions
There are many stresses in a student’s life, and one that causes anxiety and worry is the pressure to achieve in exams.
Most students want to do their best, but doing this while sacrificing their well-being actually results in them achieving less than their full potential. Keeping their brains healthy is essential for their success, both in the short-term and the long-term.
Providing a range of empowering techniques, that are based on mindfulness, NLP and positive psychology, MindZest School Sessions will enable students to have the confidence and ability to manage exam stress.
Our MindZest School Sessions are suitable for students in Year 10 and 11.
There are two sessions and each session lasts for one hour.
You can decide whether to book one or both, whether to book them together or apart, or whether to run them on different days.
Just email us to see how we can accommodate you.
Revising for Success Session
- techniques to revise effectively
- how to manage anxiety
- self care to boost brains
- affirmations and meditations to use at home
Exam Success Session
- how to manage stress and stay calm in the exam hall
- recalling information in the exam
- positive thinking to improve performance
There will also be a student resource pack available to each school to reproduce.
One session costs £250 plus travel (if applicable) or both for £400 plus travel (if applicable).